The Advisory Board Company Associate Director/Director, Research and Insights Marketing and New Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in July 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee and the company emailed a few weeks later about scheduling an in-office interview (I'm local so it was an easy trip.) The recruiter emphasized that this was merely an informational interview and sent me a copy of a job description that they thought might match my skill-set (the AD marketing position.)

I met with an HR recruiter and the interview was the standard 'go through your resume' exercise with a few questions thrown in about presentation and leadership experience. I think the meeting lasted about 40 minutes and was relatively painless.

Overall, the DC office felt very youthful, energetic and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What fuels your competitive drive?   1 Answer