The Advisory Board Company Business Analyst, Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Advisory Board Company Business Analyst, Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Business Analyst, Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company in January 2016.

Interview

Preliminary round was a phone interview which was behavioral and lasted about 20 minutes. The interviewer was nice and asked general behavioral questions. She also explained the job role in detail and what was expected of me. I am waiting for their response for the next round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? walk me through your resume?   Answer Question
  • How would you describe something to a client who is not familiar with technical terms?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Advisory Board Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Telephone, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

HR telephonic interview. Expected, commonly asked question like Resume brief up, tell me about yourself, strengths, weakness and a few scenario questions and most obvious question why our company? The interviewer was friendly. Heard that it will take about 4 or 8 weeks for the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Resume brief up, tell me about yourself, strengths, weakness and a few scenario questions.   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for a general interview with out a specific position. I was told by a recruiter that the position suitable for my profile is Associate, Business analyst and interview will take place on that position. After a phone screen, I got an automated mail on that weekend stating position is already filled.

Associate, Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company.

Interview

I applied online and the process didn't take more than two weeks. After that, I was contacted to schedule in order to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview itself lasted for about 10-15 min. However, the interviewer lacked courtesy during the entire interview.

Business Analyst, Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company in May 2016.

Interview

Had an initial interview with a recruiter. I am only available to work in September, so my timeline did not fit the needs of the company. Asked typical behavioral style questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time over came a challenge.
      Tell me about a time you had to manage time to meet deadlines
      Answer Question

Business Analyst, Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company in July 2012.

Interview

I was conrtacted via email by HR about setting up a phone interview. At the time of the phone interview the recruiter was late in calling and then ended up not having enough time so we had to reschedule. At the rescheduled date, he never called. Very unprofessional.

Business Analyst, Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview.: Walk me through your resume. One Client Management question.
    1 week later got a rejection mail.