The Advisory Board Company Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Advisory Board Company Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

1.7

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company in July 2016.

Interview

Very simple interview. I applied online with a resume and cover letter. A few days later, I was contacted by an HR representative to set up a phone interview. The interview was fairly standard, just asking about my education, going through my resume, and asking basic behavioral questions. I thought the interview went well but was told they went with a different candidate about a week later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Advisory Board Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Great conversation and interesting position but the recruiter never emailed me back after she requested I send her my salary requirements. Even if they weren't interested in talking again, it would have been nice for her to respond.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

I was told that my interview was at 9:30 am and I would be meeting with one person. After this interview, I was told I had to come back at 3:30 pm to meet with a manager. After wasting half a day waiting in a nearby Starbucks, I returned to the office for the second interview. The manager was clearly not giving me her full attention and talked about her upcoming wedding. She ended the interview abruptly because she had to prepare for a phone call. The whole experience was completely unorganized.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest criticism you have ever received?   Answer Question