The Advisory Board Company Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Advisory Board Company Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company in July 2015.

Interview

A week after I applied I was contacted and we setup a phone interview that went smoothy. My interviewer told me I would hear back within two weeks. As the third week commenced I contacted the company and was told they would get back to me by "late next week." That week came and went and I had to contact them again. At that time they told me the needs of the company had changed the position was no longer available.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were in a difficult situation and describe how you handled it. How would you prioritize X, Y, and Z if they all needed your attention simultaneously?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Advisory Board Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied online and got appointment for phone interview. They asked the usual behavioral questions: Tell me about yourself, Name of of your biggest challenges and how did you manage... Interviewer seemed very desintersted. It was over quick, 30 min. tops. I didn't get the job but think it was for the better...

Interview Questions

• Since it was a routine interview, there was nothing unexpected. Can easily be prepared for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

Basic phone interview questions. Told me the job was already filled. I went to interview for a second job, in person, and they told me that one was already filled as well. Endless passing around. It didn't seem like they wanted to hire me, they were just asking questions to ask them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied to a different job in the company but they decided to give me a phone interview for a recruiting coordinator position instead. The interviewer just asked to go through my resume and describe each part. I am a recent college graduate and when asked about GPA, my 3.1 from a top university was apparently not what they were looking for.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company in April 2012.

Interview

broad some what simple questions. describe what you like about your college, how do you plan out your time? what do you know about the company and explain how you would describe it to another person. The woman conducting my phone interview was very pleasant and polite.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have been going about your career search?   Answer Question