The Advisory Board Company Revenue Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Advisory Board Company Revenue Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Revenue Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, heard back 5 days later. First-round consisted of a 30 minute phone interview. The interviewer requested that I walk her through my resume. Afterwards she asked a few behavioral questions pertaining to my resume. Second-round was at the corporate offices in Washington DC. I was scheduled for one 30 minute group interview and a tentative one-on-one interview. However, instead I had two one-on-one interviews. Both included a case study. Both case studies were simple in nature and did not require prior knowledge of the subject matter. One week later I received an email stating that they would like me to meet with one final member. The interview was a straight-forward behavior base interview. I thought the interview process was over, but I recently received a phone message stating that they would like to bring me in for a final-round interview. My overall impression of the company is that they seem to hire a lot of recent graduates. Also the company seem to have various opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Name a false perception that most people infer about you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Advisory Board Company

Revenue Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Advisory Board Company.

Interview

Applied online, heard back 3 days later for a phone interview. Another week called in for an in-person interview. Questions were asked really promptly back and forth between two managers. I think they were looking to see how quick you formulate your thoughts and respond. I asked how long till i hear back, they said two weeks, i heard back the next business day!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

theres no negotiation for associates