The Aerospace Corporation Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Aerospace Corporation Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Aerospace Corporation (El Segundo, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Gave a presentation on a school project and then had multiple half-an-hour technical interviews with different managers throughout the day. The hiring manager said he would call me back and let me know his decision but never did.

Interview Questions

• Write code to check if parentheses are balanced correctly   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Aerospace Corporation

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Aerospace Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied in February, and got a phone interview in April. The interviewer was very nice and asked some required technical questions. The interview itself was pretty easy. I got an offer in 3 weeks. The documentation process took quite some time though (about a month) but I started in the middle of May. Overall, the management did a great job.

Interview Questions

• How do you test your software? List technologies and ways.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Aerospace Corporation in April 2014.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I applied and received a call the same day. After the interview with the recruiter, I talked to the hiring manager who asked a few simple questions.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Aerospace Corporation (El Segundo, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Submitted through employee referral. Had a phone interview a few weeks later, with several members of the department. Lots of questions about my experience with what they were working on, and some basic technical questions. A couple months later, they asked me for my address to send the offer letter to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Aerospace Corporation (El Segundo, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

First interview with hiring manager. Second interview with a large panel of experts and customers. Might be an overkill but could be a process they are going through.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult problem you encountered and how did you solved it?   Answer Question

boring works. Might be ok if you're an old fart