The American College of Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The American College of Financial Services

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The American College of Financial Services (Deerfield Beach, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through a job board. The interview process took roughly about a month. It was a series of 4 interviews, I believe. The first interview was really informal, management just introduced themselves and told me what he job was about. The next interview was with an HR rep, the third was a panel interview consisting of the manager and the top 3 salesmen. The final interview was with a Vice-President.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The American College of Financial Services (Bryn Mawr, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. First a phone screening, then I was invited for an in-person interview with two people. It was very simple and quick. Only about 10 questions, it was very relaxed.

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The American College of Financial Services (Deerfield Beach, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Too many interviews for this type of position. Had a panel of people. Made no sense for this level of position. Had to wait for people to fly in to talk to me. It just seemed to be overkill to what amounts to a job that is just sales.

Clerical Interview

Interview

Met a bunch of people and was asked different types of questions. So very work specific and others off the wall to get me talking.

Negotiation

There wasn't any they told me what they'd pay and I accepted it because I needed work.