The Art Institutes Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

The Art Institutes Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Houston, TX).

Interview

I received a call about a week later after I applied for the position. I had one interview and I was hired. It's very easy to get hired here.

Interview Questions

• None. I was asked "why" I wanted the position. Overall, it was a very "to the point" interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, take it or leave it. The company is on a very strict budget.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Took 2 Weeks to hear back after interview asked if I like helping people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

42K per year

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online, was called back in about a week and the interview was arranged for later that same week. My interview was set up initiallly with one person, but another person actually interviewed me. I was escorted to the office he worked in, although it was almost completely bare. This was probably one of the most awkward interviews I've had. It was like the guy who interviewed me took one of those generic interview question list and asked me every question. Truthfully, I didn't feel comfortable with the interview style and I have given better interviews.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

I knew there were openings for adjunct instructors because I knew someone teaching at AIH already.
    Submitted resume and online application form.
    Received email from program chair for interview.
    Interview on campus.
    Demonstrated teaching for 20 minutes with 3 faculty present.
    Verbally hired on the spot.
    They emailed paperwork to fill out via email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a set rate in mind.