The Art Institutes Finance Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Art Institutes Finance Officer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. I received a phone call in response to my resume submission, and scheduled a face to face interview after a short conversation. The interview was with the Campus President, as well as the Associate Director of Student Financial Services. After the in person interview, I received a verbal/written offer two days later. Overall, I had a very positive experience and accepted the offer without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with CampusVue as it relates to Student Accounts and Financial Aid.   1 Answer

Financial Aid Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Art Institutes.

Interview

Had a couple of phone interviews along with a face to face. All of the interviews went well. They asked mostly about my experience and a few questions about what I liked and did not like about past jobs. Also wanted to know where I saw myself in the future

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the Art Institute to set up an interview with the Director of Financial Aid. On the day of the interview the Director was around 45 minutes late but she apologized and immediately placed the blame on the individual who scheduled my interview. I was first interviewed by the Director of Financial Aid and was asked around 3 or 4 basic questions and then the Assistant Director came in where they both began to ask questions. The interviewer stressed fit of the company above experience or knowledge. The best advice I could give would be to demonstrate your adaptability and eagerness to work with a team. The emphasis of the interview was teamwork and doing whatever it takes to help another co-worker. After what I deemed a successful interview and a call back date, I have yet to receive word back from the interview.

Interview Questions

• If another employee was falling behind on a deadline, what would your response be?   Answer Question

Financial Aid Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Art Institutes in March 2008.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone. Met with the hiring manager and another supervisor of the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. First job. Negotiate 10% of what they want to give you.