The Art Institutes Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Media Arts Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Great. Brief. Had one phone interview and an on-site demo for a small team of instructors. The director was very informative and answered all of my questions. I got a tour of the facility and met a few of the team instructors that I would work closest with.

Interview Questions

• What makes your teaching style significant? How do you reach students from diverse backgrounds?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

One-on-one, then staging interview in front of students and instructors

Negotiation

Very quick, contract came in the mail. I was satisified

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I met with the Dir. HR first and he spent lots of time going over his background and asked me a few questions. Then I met with the President, Operations Manager and the Recruiting Manager for about an hour as a panel and finally with the HR person.
    They all seemed to like their job and really wanted to do the best for the company.

After spending several hours there I never heard back from anyone. No rejection nothing. That is really not the way to do business. It was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you should get this job.   1 Answer