The Art of Shaving Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

The Art of Shaving Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.7

Shaving Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Art of Shaving (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It took three months for me to get into this company. And to have 5 interviews to get in for a basic employee job, that is to much. Only reason I took the job, it payed better than my other job and it looked promising.My first interview was with the SM, then had a phone interview with the DM, then another one with the SM. I was then asked to have another one with the DM in person in San Fran, which he was 30 mins late for without calling me to let me know. After that had a 5th interview with another DM. After that I was offered the job... WAY to much work for a darn sales job.

Interview Questions

Operations (Aka Stock) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Art of Shaving (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Sat with the store manager for a short period of time, he clearly loved working for the company (got fired for fraud in sales), very much a seller, and a store manager that would push you to sell. A few days later met with the DM went through the same basic questions, and since it was a simple job it wasn't anything difficult. It was simple, and I was put in as a temp employee (CoWorx), I got to travel around to different stores, and sell in the end.

Interview Questions

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Art of Shaving (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was short and sweet (2011). Now the interview consist of taking 5 or 6 different people just for the sales position.