The Asia Foundation Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Asia Foundation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Asia Foundation (San Francisco, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

initial contact and application process was very smooth, with an hr generalist to assist the process. applied online, got a call for an initial interview with some lower level associates, with your usual nonprofit interview questions. everyone was very professional. got called for a 2nd interview, with a couple mid level managers, 1 on 1 with 3 directors. Response from the 2nd interview took a while to get back, and eventually not offered the position. I contacted one of the directors, who had given me her business card (and had told me to contact her if I had any questions during the entire process). I contacted via phone and email, to which I got no response. Very unprofessional. A simple question of why I wasn't the one chosen for the position, which many orgs have offered me in great detail.

Interview Questions

• basic interpersonal questions, background of how your experience fits the job...   Answer Question