The BOSS Group Sales and Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The BOSS Group Sales and Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at The BOSS Group

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The BOSS Group (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I was referred to the job by a previous co-worker, and she called me and scheduled me to come in and meet with the team. First, I met with the Branch Manager, who asked me all about my previous experience, and what I am passionate about most. She also asked me about my strengths, weaknesses, and why my previous positions did not work out. After meeting with her, I was lightly interviewed by the other key players in the branch, which made me feel so special; they all took the time to meet with me and talk with me for at least 5 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• (I had been jumping around from job to job, and was trying to find my home) So the Branch Manager asked me: What about this role makes you want to stay for the long haul?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The BOSS Group

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The BOSS Group (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I found the job posting through a third party website (posted on LinkedIn or Indeed). Shortly after I applied online, I got a call from a corporate recruiter at TBG. It was a short call and the woman asked general questions about my background and work experience. She then scheduled a time for me to come into the office in person and interview with the Branch Manager and Recruiting Manager. The recruiter was very personable and friendly, and she gave me the names and titles of the people I would be meeting with, as well as recapped the position responsibilities so I could prep myself with transferable skills from my past work experiences.

The in-person interview was a pretty casual process. My first thought was that the office looked modern and welcoming. I first spoke with the Branch Manager (who is no longer with the company due to personal reasons). He was very friendly and straight forward, which was refreshing. He brought me through the history of TBG and his career path within the company. After speaking with him, he switched with the Recruiting Manager (who is now my manager). Along with the normal interview questions, she also brought me through her career path. Hearing their experiences with the company really helped and showcased that there is definitely growth opportunities.

After this interview, I got another call from the corporate recruiter saying I'm moving along in the process. The final step was a short phone screen with the President (sounded intimidating, but the recruiter prepped me and assured me it would be a pretty basic conversation). The phone screen went very well-- Conor is a super nice guy and wants to make sure anyone who is hired is 100% a cultural fit which is absolutely appreciated. It also meant a lot that he took some time out of his busy day to call an entry-level candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any recruiting experience in the past?   1 Answer

Sales and Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was reached out to by the Branch Manager. My interview consisted of four parts which were over the course of two weeks. First, I spoke over the phone with the Branch Manager, then spoke over the phone with the Corporate Recruiter, then had my in person interview and lastly had a phone interview with the Regional Supervisor. Overall, a very positive experience. Everyone I spoke with was outgoing and personable. No trick questions. My in person interview was very relaxed and unscripted.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose would you describe yourself as hate to lose or love to win.   Answer Question

Sales and Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The BOSS Group (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, in person with branch then regional, then CEO. If all goes well with CEO, they make an offer. All in all, pretty straight forward. They want to make sure you are a good fit and will enjoy the work.

Interview Questions

• Very straight forward they want to get to know you. I don’t remember being asked the awful tell me about a time question which are terrible questions.   Answer Question