The Berry Company Interview Questions in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

2.3

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Called for an initial screen interview over the phone. Approve for a second in person interview in which you sit with a person that currently has that job for on the job shadowing.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation in which you overcame certain obstacles to achieve a specific objective?   Answer Question

Client Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Typical phone interview then followed up with 2 live interviews on the same day with 2 managers. They pretty much accept everybody, a lot of red flags came up, but i overlooked them. Even those who did poorly in the interview get job offers. It's a cattle call. Unfortunately their major targeting efforts are unsubstantiated quality of clients.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewing was easy. Upper management was friendly the whole time, simply looking for people that fit the culture. Its obvious that they are searching for a younger group in their new business ventures to change the company culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Lengthy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They really don't do that.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Kettering, OH).

Interview

Filled out application in person then took a skills text. Couple days later got call for interview. At end of the interview was offer job and had to take a drug test after interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Straight forward - 3 levels of interviews with telephone recuiter, a couple managers, and a final (where the offer was made) with the district manager. Each level required specific stories as evidence of results, and also required a role play element

Interview Questions

• All their questions are situationally based -- "tell me about a time you"   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter then I was moved onto another phone interview with a manager. I was then brought in for a face to face interview and to do a role play.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a time when a customer was worried of the potential risk of failure and how did I respond to that   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was already set amount. so no real negotiating took place.

Web Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moraine, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Moraine, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

2 short interviews. Not too many tough questions. Asked mostly about experience designing websites, and asked for examples. It was a temp-to-hire program, so I had to go through a 3rd party contractor to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Adobe Fireworks   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring was swift. They cattle herd you into three sep. interviews with people who are average intelligence. They convince you that you can make 100K, how can you say no to that. Upon seeing that the position reqired you to sit in a mess of cubicles and be tied to the phone, cold calling all day long, it is not the greatest way to start your career.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in ten years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - starts you at 22K.

Digital Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

I had a total of six different interviews over a period of approximately four weeks. This included human resources staff/talent development people, the hiring manager and other senior people. The interview process overall was quite positive - with the interview process being both professional and informative. Quite honestly, I figured that after several interviews that all included a great deal of positive feedback, that I had to be an odds-on favorite for the position.... at least until having the interview with the actual hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was a full-blown train wreck from the beginning. It was 20 minutes late in starting, she acted like she had better things to do - in fact, she must HAVE as she took two phone calls during the interview and ended the interview 10 minutes early. The only thing I could figure was she had someone else in mind for the position and was just going through the motions. What had started out as a positive experience left me feeling like my time had been wasted along with the time of the other people that had interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Relatively standard interview questions - tell me about your background, etc.   Answer Question