The Biltmore Hotel, Miami-Coral Gables Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Biltmore Hotel, Miami-Coral Gables

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Biltmore Hotel, Miami-Coral Gables (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

it was pretty quick and easy , they asked me my experience and i told themI'm willing to learn new skills, the interview was pretty short, then was scheduled to meet with another person from the management team and they were already decided to extend me the offer of becoming part of the team, so the second interview took no longer than five minutes

Interview Questions

• If i ever worked in fine dining before?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Biltmore Hotel, Miami-Coral Gables (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Around 2-4 interviews.
    One with the Department head, one with the HR Director, then one with the Department Director.

Then another day to come and fill out paperwork for the Drug and Background test and to take a photo for your ID.

Then two days of orientation which is fun.

Interview Questions

• What are your Goals?
      Do you have experience with Delphi?
      Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Biltmore Hotel, Miami-Coral Gables (Coral Gables, FL).

Interview

I submitted my cover letter and resume and filled out the application in person at human resources. I didn't hear anything after a few days so I called to follow up, and I received a call back from HR to schedule an interview for the following week. The HR managers were very nice. Following the interview with an HR manager, and then with the woman that would be supervising the position, I sent a follow up email and never received a response.

Purchasing Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Biltmore Hotel, Miami-Coral Gables in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring porcess was ver simle, no multip[le trips to the hotel to interview with different managers. They really give you the impression that they care about thier employees and want the best for them. Unfortunately the seem to have no idea what a written offer explaining your position, duties and compensation are which should have given me a red flag.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything negotiated was lost due to a change in department management.