The Blackstone Group BAAM Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Blackstone Group BAAM Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst, BAAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial meeting with the hiring manager, followed by a long interview to meet many members of the team. Second round repeated the first, with interviews with MDs and finally an interview with an SMD.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for The Blackstone Group

BAAM Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group.

Interview

I applied on campus, and first round was 20 minute phone interview with an investment analyst. Then, I had another 20 minute phone interview with another analyst. After that I was invited an interview at their office - they said to expect 2 hours but ended up being there for almost 5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you think hedge fund will generate lower or higher returns in the future, and why do you think so?   Answer Question

BAAM Analyst Interview

Interview

Know your essential finance vocabulary and concepts. Superday is good. One stress-test/question based interview. Two fit interviews. Good people. Good group. Great experience. Can't go wrong with the opportunity. Would recommend tossing your hat in for the opportunity.