The Blackstone Group BAAM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BAAM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked in depth questions on the resume. Kept digging and asking more and more questions about what I did there. Know your resume inside and out, otherwise you will get stumped. Everything on there should have a story behind it. You should also brush up on your technical knowledge of the position you're applying for. This was not necessary in my interview but I've found that always helps.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me more about your last work experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Blackstone Group

BAAM Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group in January 2011.

Interview

I had a great experience. I had a phone interview first that took 30 minutes and was mostly fit. I then had one more slightly longer phone interview, followed by a final interview in New York. I had a chance to meet about 7 of the people I will be working with, all of which were really friendly and easy to talk to.

Some of the technicals were difficult, but the interviewers were very patient and mostly looked at your approach to the problem. I felt like everyone was very open, energetic, and had only good things to say about working there. One of my best interview experiences.

Interview Questions

• Flipping a coin infinitely many times, does the pattern HHT or HTH is more likely to appear? What is the probability that one appears before the other?   3 Answers