The Blackstone Group Marketing Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Blackstone Group Marketing Research Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I got a phone call first to make an interview appointment with the HR. Confirmed with the date and time. Asked a few questions regarding my resume. Just took about 10-15 mins for the first call. Went to the on-site interview after a week. The HR Manager was nice. She first took me to a room and asked me several questions about my background. After that, she asked to take two exams. The first exam was about math and verbal. The math was easy but the verbal part was hard. The second exam was about a spelling test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part is the verbal test. Other than that, everything looks fine. BTW, the HR manager would ask you about "Have you checked about our management people?" So make sure you have reviewed their profile and tell which one you would like to work with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Blackstone Group

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

After phone and in person interviews with owner and partners, I had to return for more chats with the owner. It would all be fine if it the process hadn't dragged for over 4 months before finally making an offer. The skills test was a bit ludicrous (so basic) but understandable given many bad candidates out in the market. Due to long wait, I had the impression that the company was a tad disorganized.

Interview Questions

• I am worried about your lack of experience. Do you have what it takes to succeed in market research?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated salary, sought to make it more compatible with the market. Their second offer was worse than the initial one, which is what I finally got.