The Body Shop Beauty Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Beauty Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Hobart (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

I received a call from the store manager who asked me if I wanted to come to a group interview. The interview group was with 12 other people and the Assistant Manager ran the interview. We were first asked to complete a questionaire form and then introduce ourselves to the group briefly. Then we completed two role play activities. The first one we were given the role of sales person or customer and we had to act out the scenerio with a partner. Then we had to sell a pen to our partner. After that we were asked questions as a group and if we wanted to answer we had to raise our hand. Some questions were related to the role and others were not. Once we had finished we had to the opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a short group Interview. The questions were not quite relevant to the job. If was not answered accordingly, whenever we want to answer we have to raise our hand.

Interview Questions

• What would you like your manager to be?
      What are the things you do in everyday life that helps the environment?
      What are the things that inspire you?   Answer Question