The Body Shop Customer Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

1.5

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the it took about 2 weeks to get a reply. I was invited to a group interview in store. They asked us a little about ourselves and given a product to sell. A couple of days later, I was invited to attend another interview with the Manager and was offered the job. It was straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose to apply for the company and what can you bring to the team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Southampton, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very unorganised. 15 of us in a very small stock room staff didn’t really know what they were doing. No opportunity to even talk to them, shoved half of us on the shop floor (in a small shop) to try and approach customers. Obviously at 11am on a weekday, only a few customers were in store (2 customers and 8 of us on the shop floor). We outnumbered them and therefore was unrealistic, uncomfortable for customers and we had no chance to display our knowledge or skills. I’ve had a quite a few group interviews in my time at both bigger and smaller companies, and this was the worst by far. I think they were just making it up as they went along.

Interview Questions

• Only did a recruitment exercise, a list of people and we decide who we give a life jacket to on a sinking boat.   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

I went in person to The Body Shop store and i asked if they are hiring and they were then they asked me to come next week for face to face interview and a trial

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Body Shop in April 2014.

Interview

Efficient, informal and friendly. It only consisted of an informal chat with the manager of the store about my past work experience, my current situation at university and my availability.