The Body Shop Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Key Holder Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Short Hills, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

30 minute interview with store manager. She asked a couple different questions about selling and body care and what knowledge I had on the products. Asked which products were my favorite and why. Asked about previous work experience and what hours I could work

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the key holder position. About two weeks later I received a call to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the store manager and she was very nice and asked questions about my sales and customer experience. They also ask what you know about the body shop. I then had a phone interview about five days later with the district manager. She let me talk a majority of the time. They ask about sales and leadership experience and just want to get to know you. They also ask about the body shop and why you want to work there. Five days later I had not heard anything so I went in the store (highly recommend this!) and spoke to the manager. She planned speak with the district manager that day. And sure enough I received an email a few hours later. Unfortunately I did not get an offer for the key holder position BUT they offered me a customer consultant position. I counter offered with the compensation and they gave it to me. Over all it was an easy process. Do your research and show your excitement for the company. Took about one month total from applying online to getting hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Maumee, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was interviewing another girl and me at the same time. He was impatient. He made you do the company's rewards precentages in your head. The last bit was trying to sell something to him, he did not let me finish my "sale" because of a customer (which is understandably), but even after the person left, he did not let me continue. I, of course, was not offered a job, but I'm glad because I would hate to work with him.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Anchorage, AK) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with the Store Manager, it was a typical straight forward interview. After about 20 minutes she told me that I would be getting a second interview.

The second interview went well. Afterwards the Store Manager called me, did not leave a voice message but I recognized the phone number. I thought it was strange so I called back and she said that she wanted to know how the second interview went. So why didn't she leave a voice message? I have no idea.
    I told her it went well and she begun to criticize me on how I answered questions during my second interview. Apparently she already knew how the second interview went and was testing me to see what I was going to say. Weird. But apparently the second interview was enough to get me a third interview, at that point I was a bit tired of the weird games and the overall hiring process for a part time minimum wage job.

It took over a week to hear back as to when my third interview would be scheduled. She asked if I was available on a certain day, I said I was not and she told me she would get back to me.
    I then received a text message, yes, you read that correctly. Saying that I needed to come in for the interview, even though I had told her a few days prior I was not available that day.

After receiving this text I decided I was no longer interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      What are three words that would describe yourself?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Took about a couple weeks for them to contact me back to set up an interview. The interview process only took half an hour. Was quick and easy so being prepared is the key.