The Body Shop Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Interview Questions in London, England

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First phone interview then you're asked to come in for an assessment and you work on the shopfloor do you work with other candidate did it you also have to approach customers as if you were working there.

Interview Questions

• Meeting targets, dealing with disciplinary process and role play.   1 Answer
    • Related KPI and managerial questions even though my position wasn't a managerial position.   Answer Question
    • Handling conflict   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

They called me to do a short phone screening after a week I applied for the position. During the interview, there were three parts of the interview. first, they let me try some products and reads the information for the product then introduce it in short time. The second part is the shop trial. they expect me to introduce the product to the customer and make them sit down to try the product. The last one is a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your favourite product?
      why do you choose the body shop?
      where do you get the beauty information?
      what kind of social media are you using?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Application involved CV and Cover Letter, then telephone interview, assessment centre that consisted of a group excercise, presentation that was demanded on the day and a one to one interview. I had a follow up call in regards to a point I made in my presentation around 1 month after the assessment centre and I got the offer 2 days later.

Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and quickly received a call asking when I was about to have an interview. She was very welcoming and then, I was invited for a training day in Banbury (1 hour drive from where I lived). As I applied for a Christmas temp. at the time, the entire training day was focused all around Christmas with their products on a table, fake snow and mini Christmas trees surrounding us and chocolates all around the room! We were given chances to win products on the day which was a great insight as to what the company was really like.

Interview Questions

• What values The Body Shop supported, their history, some information on my CV, what hours I could work and what times.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about 2 weeks later I received a call from the manage asking me to come in for an interview, when I got there I was asked to do a shop floor trial to see how I interacted with customers and then I had a 1:1 interview with the manager, I got a call a few days later saying I got the job. Overall it was quite a good experience and I enjoyed working there

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      How do you keep up with beauty trends?   Answer Question

Travel Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a HR intern which lasted around 40 minutes and then a face to face interview with the HR manager and the travel retail manager at their offices in London (1 hour). Overall, I would describe my experience as positive since they were very friendly. They started by going over my CV. They were very interested in my sales experience and rather persistent when it came to negative situations asking me to elaborate a lot. Finally, they asked a lot of questions about the travel retail sector.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself
      Why L'Oreal?
      Why Body Shop?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      How would a friend describe you?
      What might upset you the most in a work environment?
      Tell us a time you had to overcome a difficult situation at a previous job
      What are the weaknesses of travel retail?
      Do you have any recommendations?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

2 group tasks, 1 individual task, hr test, shop floor trail and individual interview. Day was from 9-4, it's very long. The day started off with introductions and ice breaker. There was people applying for manger and assistant manager roles. The group tasks were easy just make sure your involved in the discussion and engage with the group your in. Make sure you know the values and do some background research.

Senior Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a long interview, taking over an hour. I had the interview stage and then had to a sales analysis of the shop floor and a trial speaking to customers.

Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was asked a few questions from 2 sheets of paper by the store manager, then had a trial shift. It was relatively quick and easy and designed to test your interaction with customers.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had to get to know new people?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got contacted by the store manager and got an interview within the week then got called in again to see the area manager and got the job within 2 weeks. It was pretty easy to be honest ,probably the easiest interview I've ever had.. they just want to hear the usual blah blah blah about how you will sell something and how motivated you are.

Interview Questions

• why do you wanna work for us.
      what do you think you can bring to the company
      how would you sell this product.   Answer Question