The Body Shop Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

There were two phone interviews with the hr staff in Texas, and then an in-person interview with the supervisor for the position in the NY Office. We were asked to prepare a press release, and social media strategy for product launch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you failed at something on the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Nice and quick interview process. Asked the standard behavioral questions. Had three interviews before being hired.

First interview was a phone interview, next was in person with HR and last was with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Application involved CV and Cover Letter, then telephone interview, assessment centre that consisted of a group excercise, presentation that was demanded on the day and a one to one interview. I had a follow up call in regards to a point I made in my presentation around 1 month after the assessment centre and I got the offer 2 days later.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

emailed them to apply for internship. HR replied and ask me to head down for an interview. interviewed with head of department and my direct manager. usual interview questions like tell me about yourself, what skills do you have, what do you expect from this job, why should we hire you.

Interview Questions

• what is your volunteering experience and how do you think you can fit into the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and friendly. I was asked the typical competency based questions and a few more creative questions specific to NDP development.

I spoke to managers from 2 different brands, who tested my product portfolio knowledge as well as ideas for new NPD. They had a particular interest on how to target millennial consumers as the brand is struggling to stay relevant with new entries.

Interview Questions

• What kind of fragrance would you bring out for Mother's day?   1 Answer