The Body Shop Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Clearwater, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Just answering a few questions, pretty much friendly & social really. Lots of getting to know each other, mostly getting to know the manager but also meeting & greeting with your future co-workers. Talking lightly about their products & the business itself. Also the manager/interviewer will ask questions & try to figure out how much, if anything at all that you already know about the body shop's products that they sell -this is important. And if you do know about their products &/or shop in the store frequently your likelihood of getting the job is extremely high.

Interview Questions

• Do you have retail experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2017.

Interview

easy - around 25 question, the manager was lovely , made me feel comfterble, got the job offer about a week later. some questions had me stuck but just make it up lol

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

They called me to do a short phone screening after a week I applied for the position. During the interview, there were three parts of the interview. first, they let me try some products and reads the information for the product then introduce it in short time. The second part is the shop trial. they expect me to introduce the product to the customer and make them sit down to try the product. The last one is a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your favourite product?
      why do you choose the body shop?
      where do you get the beauty information?
      what kind of social media are you using?   Answer Question