The Body Shop Senior Customer Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Senior Customer Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

3.3

Senior Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Bath, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

4 sections - first was a swot analysis of the store done individually and a group task where we had to choose 5 actions to take to improve the store together. Next was a shop floor task where I had to go down and interact with customers. Then a task where another girl being interviewed and I had to complete a role play scenario of customer consultant and senior customer consultant. Then a 1 on 1 interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Senior Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a long interview, taking over an hour. I had the interview stage and then had to a sales analysis of the shop floor and a trial speaking to customers.

Senior Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Inquired in person then applied with my resume both in store and online. Got an interview a week later that took about 2 hours with the store manager and area manager. Had to dress in all black and wear flat shoes as some of the process included being on the shop floor and interacting with customers for 30-40 minutes. Got asked about previous experience, some situational questions, then had to do a SWOT analysis of the store. Received offer later that week but ultimately declined over another position.

Interview Questions

• Previous managerial/retail experience and situational questions regarding customer service and team leading.   Answer Question