The Body Shop Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

2.7

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, had to take 2 tests online.
Did a phone interview than a private one.
After the private interview, did a group interview with other candidate.
In our group, there were two.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was recruited by the SM from my resume on indeed. I only made it to the second round of what is supposed to be a three round process. I was called by the SM and was given a phone interview for about 10 minutes and then she set up a phone interview. Then I met with the store manager of the store I was applying for. Fairly simple questions, nothing unexpected for an interview. She was super nice We ended the interview with a roleplay on the sales floor. and she gave me a full size product to try for free! The second interview was at a different location with their "talent" manager or whatever she's supposed to be. I arrived about 10 minutes early so I wasn't surprised when she wasn't ready yet. I just walked around the store and waited. I was surprised however when 10 minutes after my interview was supposed to start, she still wasn't ready. She then interviewed me and basically asked me all the questions I was asked in the first interview. She asked me about a job I had prior to this interview and she began to ask a lot of questions about why I was there for a short period of time (which was a personal family matter...which I explained) and she said "well you should have something set up before you left" and wrote that on my interview sheet and from there I knew I wasn't getting the job lol.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop in May 2019.

Interview

Informal but situational questions. All about customer satisfaction and how would you handle upset customers. the days you can and cannot work. why would you leave your present job and what are the salary expectations.