The Body Shop Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Body Shop Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

2.3

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

I applied online with my CV and Cover letter. 3 days later I get a phone call interview and the next day a shop floor trial. Dress in all black and make sure you look smart. After the shop trial the next day I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about The Bodyshop ethical way?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Over the phone interview followed by a shop trial. I was then asked by the store manager if I could work at a busier store as she thought it would suit me more. I then had to do another 1:1 interview with the manager of that store followed by another shop floor trial straight after.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a call, we did a brief telephone interview. It went well and they called me in for an interview about 4 days later. I attended and was asked a series of questions that went over about 2 sheets of paper, it was very casual and comfortable and I felt at ease. I was invited for a trial the next day and was introduced to some team members, who were absolutely lovely. I arrived at the trial and the store manager who conducted the interviews from before showed me where everything was and told me to go around and do what I want, play with the products, talk to customers, whatever I wanted. I managed to talk to all the customers and offered them advice, I knew bodyshop products really well from being a customer so it felt very natural. I then had to do some roleplay scenarios, I had to choose a product and try sell it to the store manager, which felt forced but she was reassuring and made me feel comfortable doing it. I then had to brief the team on targets and promos, which went alright as the team is so friendly. I interacted with more customers and asked the manager a few questions, later she offered me the job and I had to accept. Great company, I loved the vibe from the team and the role suits my needs perfectly.