The Bosco Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Bosco

1 Interview Review

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Bosco (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online, an HR recruiter contacted me shortly after to discuss my background. We had a great convo and she recommended me to speak to the co-founder over the phone for next steps. I was traveling internationally at the time and they work around the time difference to get the calls done which I thought was really accommodating of them.

After a good convo with the co-founder, HR called to advance me to next steps in speaking with their COO. Both the co-founder and COO are very insightful, smart people. The COO asked some very fair scenario questions to understand my background and methodology to certain problems which I really appreciated.

Afterwards, HR called to invite me for an in person interview with both mangers of the firm. The meeting went great and we discussed the job further, company culture, management styles, expectations, and briefly on salary. They were also transparent with me in the hiring phase that I was one of multiple candidates they were considering. By the following week, they will reach out to me one way or another. This information was really helpful to have insight of where I stood with them while in middle stages with 2 other firms.

HR called me the following week that they moved forward with a select few for further consideration and that I didn't make the final round. Overall, I was really pleased with the whole process with the firm, HR, and how they treated a candidate. I learned a few things along this particular journey that has helped me in securing my next role

The company seems great to work for and they really do take the time to understand who they are talking to in order to insure it's a good fit for everyone.

Thanks again!

Interview Questions

• Provide a successful B2B marketing strategy example you've implemented.   Answer Question