The Brattle Group Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate

The Brattle Group Associate Interview Questions

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Brattle Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

presentation and meetings where you talk about your experience and what some case studies that the principal test u on. the presentation lasts for 1 hour with some questions. afterwards, you meet with RAs to test management skills

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Brattle Group

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Brattle Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initial one hour interview with the human resources professional. The second stage included a one hour phone interview with two principals. The third stage was an almost full day (9.30-4pm approx) involving multiple 45 minute interviews with principals, associates and analysts and a lunch with two associates.

Interview Questions

• Lots of typical questions designed to ensure you are a good fit culturally and have the right skill set. Questions probing team work skills and prior work experience. Some case studies including, for example, a corporate valuation case study, although prior work experience was probably a more important "case study". A lot of questions about my PhD research, including a some criticisms, which I suspect was mostly designed to test my communication skills.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Brattle Group in December 2017.

Interview

This was the screening interview by phone. I talked with the HR for about 10 minutes about behaviour and background questions. They did not give me further interviews. I guess it is because I am an international student.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Brattle Group.

Interview

I got a call from the human resource department to schedule a 30-minutes phone interview. Then one week after that the phone interview was made. Asked some general behavior interview questions, and went through the resume for background and skills questions. Data analysis skills and projects are helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why Brattle? Why economic consulting? And the resume background questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Brattle Group (Boston, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

This was just the first phase of the interview process. It was a 30 minute video interview to assess your interest in economic consulting and Brattle, as well as to gather some information about your background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Brattle Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial 30 min interview on campus with Associate and HR rep, followed by all day interview in office with various levels. Some case study type questions but mostly behavioral/discussion of background.

Interviews themselves were relaxed and the people were great - I spoke to analysts through principal levels.

The strange thing was the rejection - of course I was disappointed, but I was confused with feedback I received and think it wasn't congruous to what I was told during the interview (and wouldn't have been worth their time investment to fly me out for the day). That's the reason for the negative experience. Rejection aside, I don't think the reasons discussed afterwards matched the circumstances very well. That soured the experience for me greatly.

Interview Questions

• Describe your use of a data set and how you approach quantitative problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Brattle Group (Cambridge, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

Full day of interviews with principals, 45 mins each, and lunch interview with 2 associates. Behavioral questions and also questions about my research paper for PhD dissertation. Everyone was very friendly and interested in my background.

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate but would recommend others applying to try.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Assa (Kazakhstan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Brattle Group (Assa (Kazakhstan)) in January 2016.

Interview

Technical questions about the dissertation, friendly. this was an interview at the ASSA meetings. Explained what they did at the company. Subsequently got an email about fly-out at their offices.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toulouse (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Brattle Group (Toulouse (France)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a recruiter. The objective of the interview was to find out more about my profile and my research interests before determining if they would invite me for an interview in person.