The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center.

Interview

Walked in filled out papers. Interviewed with a small group, nurse manager and recruiter. Told they would get back to me with a decision. That was it. It was about 20-25 mins

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Very professional. I felt relaxed and was able to get my point across. One I received my offer handing in the paperwork and going through orientation was fairly easy.

LCAT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Comfortable, personable, professional. The environment was supportive and the necessity to fill this role was clear. The interviewer was transparent about challenges and made sure that I knew what I was signing up for. Her candor was a main reason I took the job.

Interview Questions

• What brings me to this type of work in this area?   1 Answer

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

first i receive email to come for an interview and then i got there, i was to wait and which i did and later i was called in to start the interview. This was with the HR person and it was one on one type of interview. And she asked general questions like how well i work with other people and how well do i work or perform under pressure.

Interview Questions

• like i said, i was asked how well do i perform under pressure since that is what this position or job require.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Very wonderful interviewer who asked great questions. However, the time between interview and offer was an unduly long. Interviewer no problem. May have tangle up in HR.
    It appears that they can do a bit better, but a very short staffed most of the time.

Interview Questions

• Different types of equipment and critical care issues
      What was your background?
      How would you handle the following situation?
      If this happened would you prefer to do this, that or whatever?
      What is your attitude towards handling patient's family members?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Very easy and brief interview straight and to the point i dont have much more to say only that the process was quick you will be amazed at how quick they respond to you i was happy to sit with the interviewer who interviewed me he was professional plesant and very easy to talk to i wish all interviews went as easy as that one

Audiologist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Brookdale Hospital Medical Center in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with the Director and Supervisor of the Department. Both were very welcoming and easy to talk to in the interview process. Waited two weeks for a background check to be completed and drug test. Was offered position after two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself staying on as an audiologist for Brookdale Hospital for the next few years.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nopossibility of negotiating salary, benefits or hours.