The Brown Hotel Louisville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Brown Hotel Louisville

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Brown Hotel Louisville (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

I had to speak with the HR department and take a personality test. Then I had to interview with the front office manager and then the account manager. Finally, I had to interview with the GM of the hotel.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if i had any skeletons in my closet.   1 Answer

Catering Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Brown Hotel Louisville (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. First was a phone interview, then a personality test, 2nd interview with human relieves and third interview with the GM. Did not receive another call back. Heard they hired from within.

Interview Questions

• The last interview with the GM was there any skeletons in your closet.   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Brown Hotel Louisville (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

First I applied online and was told to come to the hotel to apply in person. After filling out a paper application I was interviewed in person. I was asked to come back twice over two weeks to interview with different managers.

Cocktail Server Interview

Interview

quick Responce to add in Craigslist helped secure a fast interview. The staff are professional, friendly,helpful. They show a great dedication to the company. The entire HR department are great at what they do. You will be asked to take a computer personality test

Restaurant Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Brown Hotel Louisville (Louisville, KY) in January 2008.

Interview

When you first apply at the The Brown Hotel, you enter through the back door of the hotel and there is a small HR office with a waiting area outside of it. You fill out an application there and if you're lucky, you'll get to speak with a manager from the department from which you are applying. Before being granted a meet with a manager, you're asked to take a personality test, if you will. It takes about 5-10 minutes. They immediately check this and if satisfied with the results, you'll be asked to wait outside of the office for them.

From there, they'll basically tell you that you can expect to hear from them within the week. If they do call you, you'll get invited for an interview with the General Manager. This man can be pretty intimidating with his stern essence, but as long as you can go with the flow and remain professional and charismatic, you just may get a job there!

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite book right now?   2 Answers