The Bruce Company of Wisconsin Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview with HR which lasted 30 minutes or less. Then I was asked to interview in person with the VP of Marketing and I learned more about the company and the position. I was asked to return for a second interview where I met with additional marketing team members and the manager of the retail store. The entire process was very smooth and timely.

Interview Questions
  • - Past experience - Thoughts on digital marketing - Work habits
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

In my opinion, one of the smoothest processes I’ve seen. Great HR, and management team leaders. Very easy process, stress free meetings, basic interview questions. Atmosphere is calm and welcoming. HR and Management seem to really care about employees future, and likes to do what they can to help their team succeed. 5 + Stars

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 3 to 5 years?

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was e-mailed to set up a phone interview, and was then offered an in person interview the next day. I was offered the position a few days later. The entire recruitment/interview process was timely, efficient, professional and well structured.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about previous leadership situations and other behavioral based questions.

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in Sep 2020

Interview

Much of the interview described the fact that this job is, in fact, laborious. Most of the questions asked about my teamwork skills or how I handle certain situations, if I had experience using head trimmers, etc. I joked a bit if I got too tense and the jokes were well received. If I had questions about the company or the hours the interviewer was responsive. Parts of the interview were less a job interview and more a conversation about how I would and could handle the work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Bruce Company of Wisconsin

Application

I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin

Interview

Met with GM, then head of the holiday department. Quick communication and offer. HR answered all questions quickly as well. Overall it was fairly simple and they were clear about what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Madison, WI) in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview -where I talked to one individual- followed by an in person interview. This included an interview with two others assessing how I could be a good part of this company. From there I was given the opportunity to accept or deny the offer from the company.

Interview Questions
  • How could I benefit The Bruce Company?

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in Jun 2020

Interview

Applied online and within less than 72 hours I had received an email regarding the interview process. The interview itself was very laid back and relaxed. I enjoyed talking with Karen and her attitude was so happy even in the times we are having.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in Jun 2020

Interview

The Human Resources department sent an email requesting a time for a Phone Interview. This was very informative, Then a Meeting was set up with Management. Again the process was very informative and made me feel very good about how I would fit in with-in the organization. Then a second face to face interview was set up to meet additional persons in the management team. This again was a very informative and relaxing meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Why I decided to get back into the industry? How do I feel about meeting face to face with home owners and builders?

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Madison, WI) in Apr 2020

Interview

The hiring and interview process were very positive and clear. They called me quickly after receiving an application, set times for interviews, were timely, and answered my questions. They were interested in hearing about me, and open to teaching me what I didn't know.

Interview Questions
  • Why was I interested in this job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Madison, WI) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied online, received call for phone interview .Phone interview with HR followed by in person group interview in Middleton. Had upper management and people I would be managing at interview. Very friendly staff. Well organized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews