The Bruce Company of Wisconsin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin

2.0

Lead Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in October 2019.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and easy to speak with. They were very open about the ins and outs of the position and the entire process was very streamlined. I felt very welcome by everyone that I met

Landscape Maintenance Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in August 2019.

Interview

Responses were quick, polite, and pleasant. The in-person interview was scheduled for the day after a phone interview which was very helpful in keeping the process moving quickly. The job offer was made later the same day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What have you been doing so far this summer?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Verona, WI).

Interview

HR was super nice and responsive . Interview went extremely well and i recieved notification that i was excepted to the position in a timely manner. The entire process was extremely professional and well managed.

Interview Questions

• Assked about prior eauipment experience   1 Answer

Retail Associate – Nursery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in May 2019.

Interview

Both the hiring and interview process was fairly easy. I originally went in to see what job openings they had. After talk and consideration, I chose one. From there I met with people who work specifically in that area of the business. Again that went easily.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience operating of forklift or bobcat?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Madison, WI) in March 2019.

Interview

I received both a friendly and professional interview process. Starting with a phone screening followed by 2 more face to face interviews. Ending with a store walk through with the General Manager,who was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my past work responsibilities and the process I took   1 Answer

Crew Member/Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by an in person with the head of whatever department you applied for. Both individuals I spoke with were professional and very kind. They truly made you feel at home and at ease. I love forward to meeting more company people after this interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were thorough, both personal and professional, and helped the employer and potential employee understand the job at hand.   Answer Question

Mower Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI).

Interview

It was fast not much to talk about. It's almost life they were trying to just hire people because they were short handed. It wasnt a long process at all

Landscape Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bruce Company of Wisconsin (Middleton, WI) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process, first on the phone with HR and then in person with would-be supervisors and coworkers. They asked meaningful questions and answered all of mine. Also had a very simple plant ID quiz.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy about designing and what makes you a better designer than other applicants?   Answer Question