The Buckle Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

The Buckle Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Buckle (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy to get along with hiring manager considering my sales background. Manager was very impressed by my extensive director of sales background and willingness to get back into workforce along with my knowledge of The Buckle products sine we wear and shop at the Buckle all the time.

Interview Questions

• 3 items that would make me a good fit for the position   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Buckle (Bloomington, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

You apply online, and email is sent to management. Based on your qualifications and your schedule they will call you for an interview. They will tell you to arrive at the store at a certain time, dressed in how you would come to work at the Buckle, (head to toe Buckle apparel with minimum 3 layers for girls and 2 layers for guys). The manager will not be available to interview you right away, and they will have you walk around the store "shopping" and checking out the product for about a half an hour. Then, you meet the manager and they take you out into the busy mall where you have to stand for a 45 minute interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. They set you at a base salary plus 3% commissions. In the interview they will tell you that they will work with your schedule but it is mandatory that you work weekends and holidays.

Sales Teammate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Buckle (Bloomington, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

Fill out application online that includes a personality test, check e-mail to see if it was accepted (Should be within first day), call the number of the store (provided in e-mail), set up time for interview, go to store (dressed in Buckle clothes), ask for store manager or assistant manager, go out to hallway for 1 on 1 questions, and they will ask when you would like to start if you pass the interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you would be a good fit for the Buckle?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Teammate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Buckle (Woodbury, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

Very quick and conducted on the sales floor. They needed someone who could work the weekdays, as that is the way you work your way up to the weekends.