The Buckle Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Buckle Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Buckle

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Buckle (Columbia, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy interview. They have you take a personality test before they invite you for the interview. Interview consists of basic questions regarding your previous work experience, what would you do in certain situations, describe a time you've been a leader, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've overcome a challenging situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Buckle

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Buckle (Reno, NV) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online, then I got an email saying that they were interested in an interview. They interviewed me on the sales floor. It wasn’t an intense interview at all. The called me within hours to let me know that they would like to hire me. Definitely dress the part and wear buckle clothes.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand of denim that Buckle carries?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Buckle (Kokomo, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I showed up for my interview and was told to shop around until they were ready for me. When they were ready the manager introduced himself and told me that we would be doing the interview on the floor. (I had read up on their interview processes and what to expect, so this did not surprise me). The interview began with basic information about me and my availability. Then I was asked a few more questions about why I wanted to work there, etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work at The Buckle?
      Q: What are some of your favorite brands/products we sell?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Buckle (Riverside, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

I came in and saw a worker, told her i was there for an interview and she told me the manager would be out in a few minutes, to just look around the store. Then the manager came out and i presented myself , had the interview just in the middle of the store but it didnt matter since there were only a few people in there.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Buckle in April 2019.

Interview

Everyone was very kind when I walked in. I was interviewed by two people at the same time. One was the manager. The manager did not pay me much attention when the other person was asking me questions. I answered to what I thought was the best of my ability. The manager kept rolling their eyes and sighing. They told me that I should hear by the end of the week if I got the job. I have received no information about the job. No email, no calls, nothing. Extremely unprofessional. If I am not the person they want to hire, I expect to be told no immediately so they are not wasting my time, nor am I wasting their time. Will never return to buckle, nor will my family.

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Buckle (Stuart, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

the interview was very easy. She asked basic questions. just go in being very confident in yourself. don't show that yours nerves or scared. be yourself. The interview shouldn't take longer than 10 mins tops. it will be held on the floor of the store. You should get called for a second interview as well.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Buckle (Huntsville, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

Simple. Your first interview is very simple they walk through your application with them and tell them a little bit about yourself. If they feel like your a fit your second interview is just to tell you about the benefits of working there, including pay and commission and store discounts.

Interview Questions

• What major are you in school for? How does that relate to buckle?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Buckle.

Interview

The interview was on the floor with an Assistant Manager. Everything went well, was told to come back for "real" interview a few days later with the Store Manager. Interview went OK with him, he seemed disinterested from the moment he found out he had an interview. He told me I would know within the week if I was hired.