The CSI Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.4

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quick, friendly, and down to earth. Enjoyed meeting with team and who I would be working with one on one. Follow-up throughout the process was also very good.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview, a short 30 minute in person interview, followed by a final 1 hour interview. You meet with several superiors as well as a potential future colleague.

Interview Questions

• What is your spirit animal?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sebring, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Sebring, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I went through a brief phone interview because they were trying to fill a position for Comcast quickly and i was basically hired. The whole process was very long but very easy.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked if I can pass drug test and for me to fill out a few forms and send in a photo head shot.   Answer Question

Front Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple and straight to the point....My boss is totally awesome!!!! It was not uptight, just relaxed. Just went in with a positive attitude, spoke clearly and smiled. Sat up straight and answered questions with honesty.

Interview Questions

• How are you face to face with clients?   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The CSI Companies.

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. None of the questions were too hard.The inerviewer was very nice and honest, which I believe helped in the whole process. I was interviewing to be placed, not for an internal position, so she asked what I was interested in and we went over my resume and decided on what needed to be changed and how to answer certain interview questions. It was all face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my strenghts and weaknesses are. They also critiqued my resume.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Initial interview appeared professional and diligent in placement. Later revealed itself to be self motivated, as most recruiters have proven to be, seeking their own gains. This company is actually worse than other local recruiters in the way that they seek power in situations that discredit their employee (who is likely more talented). Rude

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their way only (there was no room for negotiation and I did not continue working for the company or allow them to place me further). More damaging than helpful.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Informative of what was expected of me as an employee and what I can expect as an employee from the company. Multi-step interview with two managers and a tour of the office.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Maitland, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Fairly simple and straight forward, nothing unexpected. They asked the usual standard questions and provided the usual standard documentation. It was on my second assignment through them that I ran into numerous issues with a Recruiter who already had one foot out the door which I was not aware of nor informed about.

Interview Questions

• The usual standard questions. Where do you want work, what type of company, what salary range are you looking to be in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation period they called me with a temp assignment which I was told might become permanent but, the former was not true. The second assignment was the same way. The Recruiter was not open or honest concerning either placement but, I completed both even with both of them being extended far beyond what I was originally told.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The CSI Companies in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with CSI and the interview process went very well and went quickly (Feb 26 of 2013 to March 15th) I was interviewing for a position (W-2 contract) to be working with a previous client (national health care organization). When I interviewed with the client, it was with 3 C-Suite executives I had a relationship with for over 6 years. However, I was instructed not to talk with them directly and to follow their internal protocol-which I did.

I interviewed with the client and was offered the job. However, I had to deal with 3 different employees/recruiters on the CSI side, and felt that there was no handoff-it was like starting all over again. I turned the position down (offer was on April 1 and I declined on the 2nd) for another other that was more in line with my long term goals. Over a month later, they called me back and countered with another offer. I turned that down as well.

I eventually received word from my network that the C-suite at the client site was very upset as they were told that I accepted the position and my start date was delayed due to giving notice at my previous job and vacation time (both incorrect). they thought I was starting May 1 which was BEFORE they called me offering me more money. I called the client directly to speak with them regarding the situation.

The client said they felt that I had used the offer to negotiate with my new employer (CSI told them this) and they felt hanging and taken advantage of. I had to do major damage control with them for them to understand that I did not blow them off (I had to prove that I had declined the offer when I did via email in April).

I asked the VP, nicely, to make a call and 'make it right', as this had damaged my professional reputation and this was their fault. He promised he would and was very apologetic. He never did and never returned my calls or emails.

better benefits. They offered 40 hours of PTO after 6 months of working there. Cannot take a paid holiday until 90 days. Discounted Health and no other benefits.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

I wa asked to come in and shadow and then came back the follwoing day for a company outing.

Interview Questions

• THey asked me to go in and make a cold call to a perspective client.   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.