The CSI Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The CSI Companies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.2

Remote HCC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The CSI Companies in March 2017.

Interview

It was friendly, and was about my experience and my expertise. Not the average questions of how you solved a problem and how you solved it. Then there was additional testing.

Interview Questions

• What is your HCC Experience   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quick, friendly, and down to earth. Enjoyed meeting with team and who I would be working with one on one. Follow-up throughout the process was also very good.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview, a short 30 minute in person interview, followed by a final 1 hour interview. You meet with several superiors as well as a potential future colleague.

Interview Questions

• What is your spirit animal?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sebring, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Sebring, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I went through a brief phone interview because they were trying to fill a position for Comcast quickly and i was basically hired. The whole process was very long but very easy.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked if I can pass drug test and for me to fill out a few forms and send in a photo head shot.   Answer Question

Front Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very simple and straight to the point....My boss is totally awesome!!!! It was not uptight, just relaxed. Just went in with a positive attitude, spoke clearly and smiled. Sat up straight and answered questions with honesty.

Interview Questions

• How are you face to face with clients?   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The CSI Companies.

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. None of the questions were too hard.The inerviewer was very nice and honest, which I believe helped in the whole process. I was interviewing to be placed, not for an internal position, so she asked what I was interested in and we went over my resume and decided on what needed to be changed and how to answer certain interview questions. It was all face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my strenghts and weaknesses are. They also critiqued my resume.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy going telephone interview. I was made to feel extremely comfortable and had plenty of time to talk about my previous job and expireance. I was kept informed regularly through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• To explain my previous expierence.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Initial interview appeared professional and diligent in placement. Later revealed itself to be self motivated, as most recruiters have proven to be, seeking their own gains. This company is actually worse than other local recruiters in the way that they seek power in situations that discredit their employee (who is likely more talented). Rude

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their way only (there was no room for negotiation and I did not continue working for the company or allow them to place me further). More damaging than helpful.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Informative of what was expected of me as an employee and what I can expect as an employee from the company. Multi-step interview with two managers and a tour of the office.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The CSI Companies (Maitland, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Fairly simple and straight forward, nothing unexpected. They asked the usual standard questions and provided the usual standard documentation. It was on my second assignment through them that I ran into numerous issues with a Recruiter who already had one foot out the door which I was not aware of nor informed about.

Interview Questions

• The usual standard questions. Where do you want work, what type of company, what salary range are you looking to be in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation period they called me with a temp assignment which I was told might become permanent but, the former was not true. The second assignment was the same way. The Recruiter was not open or honest concerning either placement but, I completed both even with both of them being extended far beyond what I was originally told.