The Campus Special Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Campus Special Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at The Campus Special

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Campus Special (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The job was posted on the College career website. I had to send in my resume. After they reviewed my resume, they contacted me via email to set up an interview on campus. The entire interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Within four hours, I was notified via email that they offered me the job. I was invited to attend a 3 day training seminar in Chicago. However, I later learned from a colleague who quit after one week, that they made him pay back the cost of the airfare and hotel accommodations. This was outlined in fine print in the contract; however, the average person probably would miss it.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very basic- describe your strengths, weaknesses. Why you think you would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The salary is commission only

Other Interview Reviews for The Campus Special

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Campus Special (Edmond, OK) in March 2014.

Interview

I had been sent an email as an officer of a club on campus and replied about the internship. Yet, after it took the lady days to finally respond to me I had the phone interview. It was long and a basic interview nothing special

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Campus Special (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews. relatively easy and the person speaking was friendly and seemed like they wanted to hire you. I am unsure of how competitive the job is to get, but I have heard it is competitive. They make it seem so, but that may be to get you to accept the job. Either way, didnt seem hard to get.