The Capital Group (MD) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Capital Group (MD) Interview Questions

Interviews at The Capital Group (MD)

3.2

Sort:

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Capital Group (MD) (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

I went through 2 phone interviews. The 1st one was fairly easy and asked very general questions and then told me about the company and interview process. The 2nd one was more in depth. However, when she asked me to go over my resume, it sounded as if she didn't have it in front of her.

Interview Questions

• Go over your resume and tell why you are no longer working at each job   Answer Question

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Manager

NOTE: this write up pertains to another company called "Capital Group, Inc" and is not us. We are "The Capital Group, LLC" an insurance agency located in Bethesda, Maryland with an East coast... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at The Capital Group (MD) (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

There are a number of different interviews to complete before getting an offer so by the time I got through all of them, I had been already hired some place else. I applied on Monster.com and was then contacted by email to proceed with the interviewing process. I then did a quick 10 min phone interview and passed to another 45 mins phone interview the following day and was told I was to be contacted. About a week and a half later I got contacted for a video interview where I recorded myself.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you helped settle a customer dispute?   Answer Question

TAP Associate Interview

Interview

I sent in my application and received the offer to do a first phone interview. At the time I was doing an English Teaching program abroad and was in that country when the interview took place.

I was not impressed with the interview. Of course, I did get rejected, but I don't believe I am saying this just because I am bitter. The interviewer asked me about my time in that country in the normal way that everyone from home has since asked me about my time abroad.

I kept waiting for more probing questions or any questions about being qualified for the job. I never got them. After about ten minutes the interviewer asked me if I had any questions for him. I did, but I wasn't expecting to have to ask twenty minutes worth of questions (the interview was scheduled for thirty minutes).

About two weeks later I received an e-mail that they weren't taking me. Also, to be honest, I got the impression the interviewer didn't even look at my resume until he picked up the phone.

Interview Questions

• The only somewhat unusual question I was asked was "If you could change one thing about your abroad program what would it be?" -- sound familiar?   Answer Question

Human Resources/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Capital Group (MD) (Bethesda, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

The telephone interview was followed by two separate panel interviews that lasted approximately 2 hours each. I met with the owners and partners of the company as well as the previous office manager who had been promoted.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to help the team improve?   1 Answer

The Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Capital Group (MD).

Interview

All together 3 rounds of on-site interviews, but there are many rounds of phone interviews in between. They put a lot of efforts in the program, the whole interview process was well organized. Questions are basically behavior ones.

Interview Questions

The Capital Group (MD) Response

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Manager

NOTE: this writeup pertains to another company called "Capital Group, Inc" and is not us. We are "The Capital Group, LLC" an insurance agency located in Bethesda, Maryland with an East coast presence... More