The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago Interview Questions

Interviews at The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I interviewed on site and was asked the typical questions- why do you want to work here, what are your career goals, etc. It was a 1 on 1 interview with the director of the region, and she was very personable and open to answering any questions I asked.

Home Health Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview with other applicants. Generic questions asked. Required social security, driver's license, birth certificate, etc. Wanted you to be able to start right way. Had to accept whatever clients they had even if they lived so many miles from your address.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview scheduled within a week. The call was very general - mostly why I applied and what I was looking for in an internship. I had an in-person interview the week after. The interview was comfortable. We talked about my past experience and why I would be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult - mostly general interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired on the spot.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

The Interview process takes place at the cooperate office where you get to meet the actual supervisors, staffing coordinators and payroll department. During the interview you are made to feel comfortable, which is great. They ask about your training, former or present job and experience while in the field. They ask about your pros, cons and experience with people who may have a certain disability.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a patient is aggravated and its time to take their medication?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay rate is depending on your skills and amount of time you have worked in the field.