The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders (Bethesda, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview process, very casual. They didn't really ask any technical questions. They talked only about themselves and their company. They did ask me to go over the things in my resume, which I don't think they read. I talked to the Director of Research, my to-be supervisor was not interested in the hiring process. I was given a tour of the facility, then hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• None, other than will you be willing to do ___________ or ______________?   Answer Question

Externship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

I was assigned to this center by the externship Coordinator at the school I was attending. I was interviewed by the Medical Records Office Supervisor at the center. The interview went well I started the following Monday after interview.

Interview Questions