The Children's Hospital & The Institute of Child Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Children's Hospital & The Institute of Child Health Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Children's Hospital & The Institute of Child Health

Candidate Interview Review

Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Children's Hospital & The Institute of Child Health (Multān (Pakistan)) in November 2011.

Interview

I was infromed about the vacant seats for the post of House Officers in the Pediatrics medicine faculty by one of my friends who was already an employee there. He told me to just bring my original documents along with the experience certificates of the places where I had already worked.

I reached there at almost 10:00am. I was escorted by the assistant to the Professor of Pediatrics Medicine. He saw all my documents. Then he asked a few questions about my experience working at the previous places. Then he asked about my goals and ambitions and for how much duration am I expected to work here as an intern. He then, verified and forwarded my application for joining. After a period of 3 days, I contacted the concerned clerk. He handed over the Office order for my joining and I gave the joining that very day.

People there are ready to help you and do not create any fuss out of nothing.
    There is nothing like a TYPICAL OFFICE. Conference room is used as an office by the Professor for the office work.
    Working environment is not that bad to too cool.

Interview Questions

• If you are asked to work for continuous night duties lasting 2pm in the next day, will you co-operate with the management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.