The Children's Museum of Indianapolis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was relatively painless. I applied online and received an email and phone call offering an interview. The interview itself was around 30-40 minutes and took place at the Museum. Questions were simple and focused mainly on resume. I received an offer email 48 hours after I interviewed

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself to be a dependable person, if so why?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis.

Interview

About 4 weeks after applying online, they emailed me to schedule a phone interview that day and then asked me to come in the next day for an in-person interview. Relaxed environment but very standard, rigid interview questions, and many of them (took about an hour). Then took about 3 weeks to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict or disagreement you've had with a previous supervisor and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis in April 2018.

Interview

Was very laid back, I had a very nice experience and my interviewer was lovely. She and I got along well. Everything went smoothly not hard. Hope I get the jov.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

The only interview I had was short notice and over the phone. It lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes. I talked directly with the person I would be working closely with and would be a supervisor to me. She wanted me to feel relaxed and just answer honestly what I thought about Social Recruiting.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most popular social media platform is for job seekers   Answer Question

Volunteer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

This all depends of the department you are interviewing with. I spoke with many other interns who had different interview processes but mine was all over the phone. I received a few emails from the head of my department and we scheduled a time for a phone interview. I received an offer for the position within three days. Very basic questions. However, other interns said they had multiple in-person interviews but still with basic questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?
      Have you ever had any leadership roles in the past?
      Asked many questions about previous experiences and things listed on my resume.
      They're really just trying to get to know you and what opportunities you're looking to gain from the internship.   Answer Question

Web Applications Review Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

I was given a contract position initially to verify I could do the work. After completing that satisfactorily I was interviewed by the rest of the department then offered a position. I was interviewed by the director of my department, the chief technology officer, and the social media director. After the interview I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a difficult problem you faced in a previous project, and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis.

Interview

We had one phone interview and then made plans to meet in person. The interviewer was from Human Resources and was very relaxed and patient. We mostly talked about my experience working with children. Interviews are exactly 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with children in a sports environment?   Answer Question