The Children's Place Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

1.9

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

They ask question like tell me about your self do u have kids are u willing to put ur best foot forward there's always room for growth so u gotta bust your as's to prove up self

Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Secaucus, NJ).

Interview

I was brought in for a lengthy interview with several members of the team. The questions were repetitive, and this process would have benefited from a group interview setting. Everyone seemed rushed to end their portion of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which one of your customers refuses your proposed actions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West New York, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Children's Place (West New York, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Went in for the interview and the manager just asked me about myself and my availability since i had no retail experience. She also asked me if i knew kid sizes and told me about what i would be doing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Children's Place (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online 2-3 months before I got an email asking me to take an assessment. The day after I took the assessment I got a call asking me to come in for an interview the next day. The interviewer was nice the actual interview was held in the stockroom. She asked basic interview questions asked me to fold shirts that she had on the table to demonstrate how well I could fold. I asked her questions about how to move up in the company and what the job was like. Overall the interview felt more like a conversation I was comfortable and it went smoothly. She told me she'll call if I got the job. Got the call a couple hours later saying I got it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations she just offered me the position and told me the pay rate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Children's Place (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I was called and asked to come in for an interview. The interview went very smoothly and was very casual, two days later I got a call saying I got the job and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Children's Place (New York, NY).

Interview

quick easy and to the point. filled out applocation got a call in a week and interviewed for it and was offered the position on the spot. overall it was a great experience for the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't any negotiation set pay

Anonymous Employee in Riverhead, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Riverhead, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview. Very easy questions. The manager asked a lot of questions about my previous jobs. What beneficial attributes that I have learned from each and what I can bring to their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you provided good customer service   Answer Question

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took a few days. I Applied online, had an interview then was hired! Had a one on one interview with the store manager which I think was fairly easy and straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

They give you a phone call, asking you to come in. They interview is right on the sales floor, they just take you to the back. They ask the most basic questions. Probably the easiest interview you can have

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Secaucus, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

It was an easy Interview. I walked in and the manager had a few basic questions. Very nice and easy to talk to. They seemed to be short staffed and she just needed my schedule after like 10 minutes. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.