The Children's Place Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Children's Place Store Manager Interview Questions

2.7

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

I interviewed with the District Manager of the Alabama district. She then had me interview with the Regional manager. A few days later I had a final interview with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Children's Place

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Texarkana, TX).

Interview

Consisted of four interviews starting with the store manager that was leaving. Then the District Manager then Regional Manager and Regional LP Manager. For the interview process to be so in depth I assumed that these managers actually cared about the store where I was applying but I was incredibly wrong. I received four days of training before being handed the keys and wasn't once offered any help even though this store was in bad shape and short handed

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of situational questions and how you've handled management tasks in your past   1 Answer
    • What type of manager are you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This phase was very short and over the phone I was offered an amount by the DM and accepted

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

Lengthy. Had 4 separate interviews, but they were with in a couple days. I had already work for them so it most mostly about were the store was and what we need to grow on. So for a new hire im not sure about the questions they would have asked.

Interview Questions

• What improvements can be made to hit monthly sales goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a low ball compared to the ladt manager but after supposedly going to back HR about it a couple times they wouldn't budge. I took it.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

3 interviews, district manager, human resource, and regional manager. they all get together and decide if you are a right fit for the job. All casual you have to answer a lot of personal goal questions and then ask them questions.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

Very fast! Had 3 interviews in 2 days and an offer on the 3rd day had an interview with the DM the next day I interviewed with regional and then hr and then the DM offered my position

Interview Questions

• None...very average....what are your goals? What would your current employer say about you? Strengths? Weaknesses? Etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and minimal but I am a poor negotiator

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

Hiring was smooth and easy. 3 part interview. SM, DM then Regional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, the offer was what I expected.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

3 interviews 1. phone/DM 2. Face to face/DM 3. phone/RVP

Interview Questions

• How do you create a customer service culture in a store that has not had one in over a long period of time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Concord, CA).

Interview

I was heavily recruited and finally met with the DM about upcoming position for new store manager. I felt my interview with the DM was breeze ( more a conversation), their was no Regional Manager available so I had a phone interview with HR. I got a call immediately following my phone interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I have never been asked about my family during an interview. It was off the record of course but it was genuine and felt as if they appreciated associates/leaders that understand family is important and a key role in their success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

upfront I expressed that I was very happy and i would not leave for anything less that a set amount. I was offered $1.5 more an hour and was pleased that before my job had started that my leader would go to bat for me.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Lafayette, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the district manager, regional manager, and HR manager. Interview with DM was in person. The other two were separate phone interviews that lasted about 30 minutes each.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Hill, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Place (Cedar Hill, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviews with all upper management and HR. Phone interviews. One on ones, and basically personality and leadership goals. Where you see your future and where you want to end up in your future, How you handle job situations and negative feedback from employees and difficult customer situations