The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

2.6

Interview

Was called in for an interview. It was pretty relaxed - nothing to get too worried about. Just asked me about myself, my skills, interests, and my own mission experience.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would help the Referral Center?   Answer Question

GSC Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. I sent an application and they said they would get in touch with me when they had an open position. They sent me an email a month later to inform me to call the supervisor to set up an interview date. I called and had an interview the next day. The interview was casual and the interviewers were nice and friendly. There's also an online test on your customer service skills afterwards, which was fairly easy even for me with no call center experience.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to learn a new process, what steps did you take to learn it?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle a conflict with a coworker?   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers in a single interview meeting. The interviews were scheduled back to back, so I met other candidates for the position. The interview questions were pretty basic. There was not a question about how many ping pong balls would fit into an airplane.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Rexburg, ID) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviews came to my school at BYUI in Rexburg and conducted interviews . It was a pretty easy interview since they iNterview everyone that's interested. We spoke about my experience and strengths. No other questions about personality or challenges were asked.

Creative Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

It was very low-key at first, friendly. I was obviously overqualified for the original position I applied for, so my interviewers quickly promoted my potential and I was soon interviewing for a larger role.

I interviewed multiple times with different people, 6 actually.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible in the position you are seeking and do you have experience working with cross-functional teams?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Rexburg, ID) in February 2017.

Interview

Signed up for interview, and they reviewed my resume. The interview involved soft skill questions as well as some programing questions and problem solving. I had to do some coding some on paper and some on a computer. They notify you several weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with an coworker, and how did you handle that situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out the online application and was invited to participate in a video conference. After the video conference about two months went by before I was invited to the Church headquarters for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• We have many applicants for this position, why should we choose you?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Bronx, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Tough stuff. They interviewed me with all kinds of words, work, sentences that made sense, and jargon I could pick up on. I was all like "woah, I aced it!

Interview Questions

• How do you cram all that graham into Golden Grahams?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Rexburg, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

A team was sent to my college. They interviewed several dozen students for various positions. The questions started with basic personality questions, then went on to conceptual and finally technical questions. It was a pretty in depth interview as to my knowledge of the related subject matter.

Interview Questions

• Can you share with us an example of a time you did not get along with a coworker and what you did to resolve it?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I had a two phone interviews, and then was invited to visit the headquarters. In preparation for the face to face interview, I was asked to prepare a presentation about my subject area for a group of people to review. After the group review, I went to lunch with the team. After that, I was offered the job.