The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

2.7

MTC Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Provo, UT).

Interview

Generic "interview" where you go in and teach two employee raters a principle from PMG. If they like you and have an opening, then you'll be contacted and have several more interviews with heads of departments and so forth.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Interview

It was a good experience. It was a virtual interview with recorded questions and unlimited retakes. You can record your best answers and submit then when you are happy with them.

Application

Interview

The whole process was very professional and smooth. Three individuals interviewed me. It was about thirty minutes and included a brief test for editing and translation in Spanish.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Interview

Pretty simple, only needed to bring my portfolio. There was only one interview and it was only for a few minutes. Wanted to see if I understood what UX even was.

Interview Questions

• How have you used UX to solve problems outside of school?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two parts. First I interviewed with the supervisor. After passing the first part, I was scheduled to meet the team that asked me questions and then I got to try the software they use.

IT Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

I was cold called by a young woman, who was polite. The role was for some senior technical role at the church. The call lasted maybe 10 minutes and was more a discussion of potential future roles than this in particular one.

Interview Questions

• Are you a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?   1 Answer
    • What compensation are you looking for?   1 Answer
    • There were several profile update questions unrelated to the role.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a really interesting process. I felt like everything was very smooth and professional. The questions asked I thought were great questions. I think overall it was a great interview and it went well seeing as they offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe making a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Riverton, UT).

Interview

First met with remote interview with a few technical questions and a general get to know with the interviewers. Covered different network terminology expirations and acronyms and what they mean as well as questions on problem solving

Application

Interview

They were really nice. He took the first few minutes to explain how the interview gonna be. He explained how he will evaluate the coding question. He is mostly looking for how I think to solve the problem and if I'm familiar with programming or coding.

Interview Questions

• It was a coding question. The asked me to count the characters and words in a string.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Riverton, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a one-way video interview for three questions. You don't have an option to ask any questions and you don't get a reply for emails you send not even decline offer mail.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you face an angry customer and what would you do differently now.   Answer Question