The Cimarron Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Cimarron Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Cimarron Group

Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Cimarron Group (West Hollywood, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I got an email inviting me to a phone interview, and eventually went in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an unpaid internship but I was able to negotiate for them to waive the school credit requirement, as I hadn't taken the necessary classes in order to get it.

Art Director, Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Cimarron Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set me up with the interview. I was set up to meet with the head of the department. We started by looking through my online portfolio and walking through my involvement in selected pieces. Then we had conversations about how the team is structured. We ended up chatting casually about design in general.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me if I would be interested in a different position in a different department.   1 Answer