The Cincinnati Symphony Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Cincinnati Symphony Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Cincinnati Symphony in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR representative. Very short, blunt and to the point. Pay was immediately discussed and extremely Misleading from the "competitive salary" mentioned in the posted job description.

Communications Multimedia Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cincinnati Symphony.

Interview

Phone screening with HR, then an in-person interview with two people from the communications department. Lots of questions about background, skills, and passions. We went over how my abilities could benefit the Symphony and discussed my experiences with multitasking, technical skills, and general communication. There are lots of changes happening with the symphony right now, so they wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the transition.

Communications Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cincinnati Symphony.

Interview

I applied online for an entry level communications position (assistant level) and was asked to perform a phone interview. The Communications Director was very friendly on the phone interview, however they spoke more after every answer that was given and overpowered the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my management style and comfort level with public relations events.   Answer Question