The Classical Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Classical Academy

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Classical Academy (Escondido, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Met with the principal and grade level teacher, answered some questions, then did a practical interview where I showcased my teaching skills, with a final interview and job offer from the Executive Director.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Classical Academy? Tell us about a time that you worked as a team with another teacher.   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Classical Academy (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

As most application processes, ot started with a very detailed on line application process. Started with a brief telephone screen and then an on site interview. The questions were situation based and relevant. There was an interview team of 4.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, stood firm on everything.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Classical Academy (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

There was a series of questions by panel of teachers and administrators. There were lots of the usual questions regarding classroom management instruction and relationship with parents... They don't care if you've never taught before if you know someone who works there. No education license required. Have to pass fingerprint and background check per usual to work with students.

Interview Questions

• Can you teach from a prescribed curriculum?   1 Answer