The Cleaning Authority Professional House Cleaner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Cleaning Authority Professional House Cleaner Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Professional House Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bend, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Cleaning Authority (North Bend, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

I answered an ad on Craigslist for house cleaning, and received an email back the same day, asking me to come in the next day for an interview. I sat down with Paul for about 30 minutes, and my first impression of him was rather rude - he kept looking at the clock and had obviously scheduled himself a little short on time because there was something else he said needed to attend. We discussed the terms and whether this was something that could even work for me.
The same day, I was called for a phone interview with his son, who makes the final decision on hiring. This conversation took about 20 minutes, and I was asked all the normal interview questions.
I was not informed that I didn't receive the job (on the day they said they would call), but a week later they called me back with an offer, which I foolishly accepted.
They did not check (or even ask for) my references.

Interview Questions

• Describe something from a previous job that was disappointing to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything. The terms were already there, and he was insistent that this was a very job with really good benefits and pay.