The Cliffs Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Cliffs Communities

Golf Interview

Anonymous Employee in Travelers Rest, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Cliffs Communities (Travelers Rest, SC).

Interview

Basic questions. Looking for those key words (answers) during the interview process. Easy to get a job there. No enough help so they pretty much hire whoever they can that applies unless you wear the wrong thing to the interview.

Real Estate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Travelers Rest, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Cliffs Communities (Travelers Rest, SC).

Interview

You better be healthy and health conscious. He cares a lot about a persons character and work ethic. Your attitude, enthusiasm and passion are very important, but you also need to have good listening skills. He admires people who are humble, listen well and work very hard.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest day that you ever had at work? What was your job? How did you handle it? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. 100% commission, no draws. They used to tell you that they had a stack full of resumes on their desk and that you were lucky to get an offer.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Cliffs Communities in December 2009.

Interview

It is all about where you worked not what your experience was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were none.