The Climate Corp Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 134 of over 134 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

The Climate Corp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Climate Corp

Interview

I had 3 interviews. 1 with a recruiter discussing my interest and background. 2nd was a technical interview, last one was with a hiring manager, mostly just discussion to learn more about the team and work they do. Everyone was friendly at every stage and was kept up to date at least once a week on next stages. Overall I was happy with my experience

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your proudest projects? What was the impact and what did you learn?
    Answer Question

The Climate Corp

Application

I interviewed at The Climate Corp

Interview

The interview was as structured on lines of Amazon Style. After one telephonic screening, there were 4 rounds of behavioral, leadership, and Project Management, plus 1 round of system design. I felt this is a pretty motivated team of people.

Interview Questions
  • Can't disclose but all questions were similar to what you would find for Amazon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Climate Corp (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online via linkedin, after going thru some youtbue videos on how this company can help increase farm yields, had multiple levels of interview 1.Recruiter 2.Hiring Manager 3. Half a day interview with 5 people , Amazon LP style with Climate principals which included SD and a coding interview, got feedback from recruiter that everything went well,he shared benefits/including moving costs/range of salary/pictures of office/ etc but was asked to interview with Hiring manager again which I said yes 4.Hiring manager again who asked me to interviewed by his manager some Senior Director and I asked if I can talk to a peer to get more info 5.Peer interview where I interviewed, which went well 6. Senior director interview was negative from the beginning, to be honest, I just got my covid vaccine so was not 100% as well, but super negative, the body language itself was off and he contradicted everything that the rest of the team told me which was odd. 6. I asked to talk to HM after Senior director interview, which was again off, the whole body language was off and I knew the decision was negative made before I talked. I was so invested in this role that I had even prepared on what/how/where to work on because I was told the Senior director interview will not matter which did not make sense to me, but still. Finally after 3 months of interviewing they said No on May 11th. I wasted so much time and effort. I would not say it was bad because I learned patience if nothing else. Climate has no direction on what they want, HM tells me that lots of work needs to be done, waste so much time. I almost had a feeling they do not want to change the status quo since they were well funded. Anyhow :)

Interview Questions
  • I am not sure how to answer "Did U get an offer" they said yes, shared benefits and everything and then said no, thank fully I did not resign at work. I cannot share the questions but most were "Tell me about a time" just follow Amazon LP and you should be good.

The Climate Corp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Climate Corp in Feb 2021

Interview

Really bad experience. The interviewer has no remorse for the applicants. They scheduled a phone call with me and kept the conversation and mood of the call so dry. It was almost impossible to actually contribute something friendly to the call. They then continuously lied to me about the job, telling me about the interview process, next rounds, and all that. Just to reject me and refused to give feedback on why. Any company that plays with your heart strings is not worth it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at The Climate Corp (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Spoke to a Group Product Manager for an initial screen followed by a full loop with multiple Group PMs, Director and Chief Product Officer. Everyone was super friendly, honest, up front. Interview was more around fit, views on aspects of the role, some situational type questions. All in all a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Approach towards Planning, creating Roadmaps, prioritizations, dealing with people, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Climate Corp (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

3 rounds, first was a phone screen with a recruiter (30 minutes), second was a technical with an engineer on the team, and third was behavioral with the hiring manager for the team

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a project you have worked on
  • What is a time you have gone above and beyond?
  • Given a list of ordered pairs (10 character number, 10 letter word), write a function to sort them and display by page. Input: List of pairs, page number, entries per page Output: List of sorted results for that page Example: if (2, 5) were passed in, show results 6-10.
  • What are you looking for in an internship?

The Climate Corp

Application

I interviewed at The Climate Corp

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interview. There are technical questions and general behavior questions. There are a lot of questions about previous projects and experience. Overall, it is not too hard

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience for data works?

The Climate Corp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Climate Corp

Interview

The interview consisted of three phone interviews. First, was a call with a recruiter to check on the background. The second is a technical interview and the third is the managerial round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Climate Corp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Climate Corp

Interview

30 minutes recruiter interview including background check, some behavior questions, some technical questions about coding, and some introduction about the team and the position role. The interview is easy and no hard questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Climate Corp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Climate Corp in Sep 2020

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and then conducted a phone screen. He promised that he would revert, but then he totally ghosted. Its three weeks since the interview and no response at all. If this is how they treat candidates even for senior levels, then they need to revisit their hiring practices. Once you do an interview/phone screen, you NEED to let the candidate know what was the outcome because everyone invests their time, and people's time is valuable. Just a one-liner email would do, but if you can not find time to respond, that tells a lot about you and your organization.

Interview Questions
  • Just the average background questions by the recruiter. Nothing fancy.
1 person found this interview helpful